Thursday, August 28, 2008
18 WEEKS!!.....tomorrow
It's not until tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to write. We are starting to accumulate a nice little "baby pile" (no, not the pig pile of babies in my belly, though that is growing too!). We finally found Brian the perfect "manly" diaper bag. Picky Picky! A couple of outfits from Nana Sandie and a small mountain of diapers from grandma Deb (how weird does that sound). We also recieved just a couple of the cloth diapers we are planning on using. That's right, I said cloth. Their not your granny's cloth diapers. They are Bumgenius 3.0 one-size-fits-all all in one diapers. They are pretty amazing and stylish, too, I might add! I know a bunch of you will think us crazy... Needless to say, each outfit, diaper and new development makes my eyes water. I think I might be turning into as big of a marshmellow as my hubby! Brian's been hard at work doing all of my bidding... Today's tackle was cleaning carpets in the new guestroom so that we might move things out to make room for babies in the nursery! The cribs sit in boxes waiting to be assembled. It seems so early, but as I will be on bedrest in only 10 weeks (cross your fingers I make it THAT long) I have only a little more time to bring together a nursery AND a guestroom. Yikes! Anyway, it seemed like cheating to take photos tonight, but check back tomorrow night and let me amaze you with my every growing belly. Luckily I am still in the "cute" phase according to my coworkers and not the openly laughed at "ridiculous" phase. I'll let you be the judge...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
I found the perfect accessory for your nursery...I want to get it for you but I know you already have some decorations picked out. It’s from the blik website....little monkey wall decals that are removable :)....LORI
ReplyDelete