Friday, October 3, 2008

One hot mama.

Here Kelly is looking sporty in her new 'hot mom' shirt thanks aunty Shelley.

2 comments :

  1. Looking good!!! The girls are definately growing. Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with everyone. It is always fun to check to see if anything new has been posted. Happy for you all!!! Love-Aunt LU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly,

    You look so happy and healthy. I wish I was there to give my nieces another kiss...ya, remember...I'm the idiot who was already kissing your tummy at 10 weeks...he,he, I just love them soooo much already. Can't wait to see the four of you guys in January...routin for arrival on the second but I probably won't come til the end of the month. Want to make sure you're all home and settled.

    xoxo
    auntie juju

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.