

Finally, 30 weeks! You have no idea what a relief it is to cross that bridge. The girls have been very active the last couple days. It's like a WWE match in there at times. I keep hoping to catch them on video, but somehow they know... They are getting more and more bashful it seems. Or maybe just stubborn and uncooperative- which wouldn't be unheard of considering the gene pool. I'm starting to feel like a little old lady. Can't get up from a sitting position well, in the bathroom all the time, and now my sciatica is acting up! As we speak I am sitting here with a heating pad on my hip. Talk about old. I even bought some stretchy pants today. That one could go either way I suppose. Leggings are pretty trendy lately, but so are elastic waist bands among the elderly. (Walmart has an excellent sale on them for those interested- $5 a pair). I've been getting a lot of comments on how I am "all baby" so I decided to include a front view this time as well. There is still a glint of my once girlish figure (sniff, sniff oh how I miss it!) at least until I turn sideways! It's not a pretty sight, I know. My belly is all shiney and spidery. Nothing like what you see in those parenting magazines...
Still beautiful as always!!
ReplyDeleteDarcie
Embrace your lovely belly! I love my soft saggy floppy post-pregnancy belly coz it gave me my little girl :)
ReplyDeleteAnd are you having twins!!?? Oh my!!
Thanks for your comment :) Cloth nappies are going good... though we are currently in compostable nappies due to nappy rash from too much poo. The disposable one's seem to keep their bums drier. But a lining of thin polar fleece (microfleece) keeps bums drier too in cloth nappies. I don't really find them that hard to use so I don't know what the fuss is about. And they look so much cuter! And wool covers are great! I love using them and I love seeing a clothesline full of bright white nappies hanging in the sunshine :)
Hey Kelly
ReplyDeleteI love this website. It makes me giggle. Miss you. Hang in there girlfriend(s).
Amy A.
Happy 30th Birthday Kelly! What a memorable time-I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete