Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Meet the family!!


Today is the day my world turned upside down... I feel pride like I've never felt before! I guess I just can't explain exactly what it is I feel today but it is good!

Adeline and Lilian came into our world today at 9:00 and 9:01 today. Adeline weighing in at 3lb 12oz and 16.5 inches and lilian weighed in at 4lbs 5oz and 17.5 inches! Both are doing well in the NICU where they'll be for a few weeks...

I've been up for too many hours to tell all the details today but I wanted you all to meet my daughters.

Brian

9 comments :

  1. Congrats Kelly!!!! Hope to see you soon. Your daughters are very cute.
    Krin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god congrats. They are darling and brought tears to my hormonal eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! Congrats Kelly!! You couldn't have timed it better! I work tonight! What gorgeous girls you two have created! Guess that sticker thing was a little too much for you to handle, huh?! Missy A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Glad that everything went fine. Love you all & can't wait to see them in person!!!! Aunt LU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! They're so cute! Congratulations...can't wait to meet them! Thanks for keeping such an awesome blog...I loved reading all about the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Kelly and Brian!!!!! the girls are so beautiful we can't wait to meet them. I know Grandma Deb is beaming with pride too!We have enjoyed reading your journey and thank God for giving you both two very precious and healthy little angels. Love you, Uncle Roger and Aunt LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Kelly & Brian! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are very proud of both of you! You "done" good! Thank you for sharing the girls with us the other day! What an amazing time for us grandparents....such angels, so sweet. Love to all, Mom and dad W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.