I've been waiting and waiting and WAITING to paint my front door and on Monday I finally got the chance! Blue! It went much smoother than I anticipated it might. What a sense of accomplishment. I'm not sure that Brian is down with the color I chose, but if you ask me, it looks good. A big change, yes, but a good one. I hung my wreath back up and I think that helped. I do need to retire my spring wreath for a summer one soon. 90+ degrees today! Oye! The girls are having fun today half dressed and cute as bugs. Such chubby little legs! Daddy's Social Butterflies indeed- though Lili is sleeping in this one so you'd never guess. The girls have definitely found their voices and they love to show off those lungs by happily yelling at you most of the day as if you are hard of hearing.
I am posting some pictures of them looking cute the other day in their stripes (yes, I change them, it's just one of their favorites). Lili was such a big girl hanging out in her Bumbo chair. She kept looking at Addi. I'm not sure if she was confused or gloating. It was a lot of fun until she discovered her feet. That was pretty much the end of that. She took a whirl in the exercauser (?) and seemed to really enjoy it. Her poor feet just barely touch so she seemed mostly angled and suspended by her armpits but it didn't seem to phase her. It might be a while before it becomes a habit. Addi was more interested in chewing her hands than checking anything out.
Addi has since caught up with her sister and is rolling over with ease, well, almost on the ease part. They both can move from back to stomach to back, though, we do have times where they seem to get "stuck" on their tummies and boy does that make them mad! They can definitely send out one hell of an SOS when they need to!
We've also been "practicing" with the cereal once daily. Lili seems to think it's hysterical but promptly spits it out. Addi did eat her whole tablespoon the other day! It's still hit and miss. They are certainly getting big! 5 months. That's nearly half a year, folks. Wow.
Love the door! And your flower boxes look so cool too! And of course, those little ladies are absolutely awesome! Congrats all the way around I guess :)Mom W.
ReplyDeleteSo I'm back from vacation and the new schedule is out...let's find a date that works so I can come and take care of those gorgeous growing girls of yours!! :)
ReplyDelete