So much going on. Hmmm... Where to start? Our garden is growing like mad and I think that if I don't get to those radishes soon they might turn into turnips! Our strawberries have been spreading like wildfire and the raspberries are full and ripening. I made a small haul yesterday and will soon have triple that. The girls are a slight bit cranky lately. I think it might be the teeth. Lili, not to be outdone, decided to sprout one herself. (The teeth seem to be unphotographable. I have tried and tried to no avail!)
Feedings have been going well. We made the move to the highchairs recently, otherwise miss Addi likes to eat her toes along with her meal. I've been giving the girls spoons to let them 'help' feed themselves. I think that it really just creates a bigger mess, but it keeps them from sticking their whole fists in their mouths. A spoon I can at least sneak food past, a fist not so much.
The girls had a good fourth of July. They got to play with the W family over at Auntie Shellie's. Mama slept the day away as she had to work overnights all weekend. The girls got the chance to try out some real swings even. Much like mogai they are not fond of bright light.
I was on call today and finally got the chance to sleep in! Yippee! I was woken by my hubby at TEN O' CLOCK to breakfast in bed. Cherries, raspberries, coffee and heart shaped pancakes. They tasted like love!
Here's me getting all sexified! Brian was kind enough to perm my hair. Growing two babies in my belly apparently sucked the curl right out of my hair. Now besides being a bit poodley I am now officially wash n' go! Speaking of go, we are taking off this weekend on a girls' trip to visit the M family. Should be a good time. I hope. It's one thing to have the girls to myself at home, but by myself on the go (a three hour tour- I mean, we know what happened to the Minow right?) is another. Wish us well. Hopefully we will be able to help Gma Deb feel a bit better after her busy week and not wear her out too much (Don't worry folks. Nothing too serious. Let's just say after some minor surgery Gma Deb will soon become Gpa Dan?- He, he just kidding. *Don't kill me, ma. Just having fun*)
Great photos! Those raspberries look good enough to ...well...share?? Hope your trip to gma and gpa's house goes well. If anything "heals" it is the smiles on the faces of those "messy" but cute little faces! Enjoy the weekend! Mom W.
ReplyDelete