Mmmm.... Pancakes. It's been awhile. Things have been busy here. Auntie Julie is up from California visiting. The girls have been having a blast with her all week. It's been a great surprise having her here.
It amazes me that though I do nothing in particular (I guess, cuz I can't recall any of it now anyway) life seems so busy. Brian's shop is coming along swimmingly and the opening deadline for eary October seems to be promising. Work for me has been busy. I am enjoying work at the clinic, but it definitely has a whole different sort of pace. It's really teaching me to become more organized (always one of me weaker spots).
Addi is on the move. She can scoot with the best of them. She gets herself down from a sitting position with ease now and can sometimes get back up when she is motivated enough. She has learned how buttons work and is constantly turning off and on our TV sound system. She is losing her sense of boundaries and has started venturing off the rug and scooting her way over to the couch. Luckily, she has yet to discover the kitchen.
Lili, well, she is a little more static. She can get herself down from a sitting position though not always with ease. She seems to be stuck in reverse. Forward locomotion just isn't for her, I guess.
They have been enjoying each other's company lately. Playing and giggling together. It really is hysterical to watch. And thanks to the Zantac we started after visiting our doc, we have had very peaceful nights of sleep. Our bedtime routine is starting to help with getting the girls down easier. They are actually fighting it less. I don't think Addi even cried once last night after being put down fully awake.
Let the fun begin!!!!!!! Mom
ReplyDelete