b
I don't ever seem to have much free time, but over the last few weeks I have managed to make a few pairs of baby shoes. The brown with blue hearts are my own design that I created for our little friend Ivorie. Then I made the girls each a pair from a free pattern called Bitty Booties my mama sent me. I love the sparkle flower pair, but still not sure how I feel about my attempt at snowflakes. They are alright I suppose. All pairs are made from felt to keep those toes toasty while cruising about the house. The gray pair have black microsuede bottoms. I think I might make some more one of these days. It's so hard when there is so much house work, studying, playing, cooking and other crap going on. There really just is never enough time in the day... Oh, to work part time. Wouldn't that be a dream?
The girls enjoying their new kicks! Lili in green, Addi in zebra.
The salon is finished and looks BEAUTIFUL. Still waiting for the license to be processed. Boy is it nice to have Papa around more. He sure did miss out today as we finally painted our pumpkins (did I tell you how there never seems to be enough time in the day?). Halloween is this weekend and they were starting to get some soft spots- yuck. I really wanted to use real hand prints, but I had a feeling that might be a very bad idea. It is bath night, but I really don't feel like scrubbing down the kitchen once it's covered in them. So instead, we traced our hand prints then transferred them onto the pumpkins. Not quite the same effect but much less messy. Unfortunately, it was much too wet to take our cute pics outside in all the leaves. We finally have some costumes to trick or treat in. I doubt we'll make it far from home, but it should make for some hella cute pics for the scrap books so stay tuned, folks.
What cute shoes and pumpkins and kiddos!! Miss you guys... let's plan a play date :) Hugs & Kisses... Love Auntie Lori
ReplyDeleteHow cute! How creative...love the pumpkins...love the shoes! Nana
ReplyDelete