Sunday, October 18, 2009

What an A'Mazin Day!

Since we have now learned to pull ourselves up on things we are trying it out on anything that will hold our weight- and even a few things that won't. Addi is unstoppable. She has no fear and is nothing but curious. After only two days of pulling herself up on objects she is now trying to climb them. She has actually taken a few steps along the coffee table! I was making french toast this morning as they played in the kitchen with me and turned around to find Addi practically hanging from her high chair tray. Her poor knuckles were white and her tip toes were barely touching the floor. I was too scared to leave and grab the camera, but believe me it was quite the site. Still not sure how she did it...

Lili was the first to pull herself up and seems to fall each time she does so she now seems fairly content to stay near the ground crawling about with some serious speed. That isn't to say she isn't causing her own fill of trouble. Mama's books have been discovered. Thankfully we did get the doors on our DVD cabinets as Gma & Gpa M came up and helped bolt those suckers to the wall (amongst helping with a million other wonderful things I can never thank them enough for!) I'm not sure that Bri will agree, but here's what happened, you be the judge: Lili was playing nicely on the floor quite proud of herself for wiggling out of her socks when I stood up and left the room with Addi to change her pants. From the other room I heard the start of fussing and Bri ask "Lil, what's wrong?" and her say "Ma-ma" and fuss. I think it was official. Her first (and mine) mama! I think my face nearly cracked from the smile that spread across it!


Addi on the go...



Took the girls to the A'Mazin Farmyard today near Eden Valley. Boy did we have a good time. Unfortunately their cousin Brady was sick and so it ended up that only Nana came with us. It wasn't quite the same without the other kids, but I think it is fair to say it was a good time for all. And what a beautiful fall day! We checked out the animals (goats, wallabies, camels, chickens, geese, etc) and went on a hayride (sans hay) and picked out pumpkins!


Lili in pink dots and Addi in blue...












2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Lori loves all the new pictures! What a good looking family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.