Sunday, November 15, 2009


As you can see our little monkeys LOVE bath time! Maybe not so much getting out of the tub. Things have seemed much less hectic now that I am able to do both their baths at once. In the end it probably takes the same amount of time, but this way I don't have to listen to one scream while they await their turn.

Lili seems to be having a pants problem today. The first time we came upon her with her pants off she did have a dirty diaper. We were secretly hoping this was her new way of letting us know she needs to be changed- heck, she did half the work already and it would help prevent diaper rash. But alas, a couple more times when pants were dry led us to realize that she simply has her Papa's butt- non-existent and apparently incapable of holding up pants! She needs a little more junk in her trunk!
I noticed the other day that we (Mama & Papa) exist only in theory and do not actually appear in any photos. I tried desperately to get the girls together, but that is an impossible feat. As you can see here I was nearly unable to wrangle Lili (evident by the motion blur).
Addi, meanwhile was continuing the love/hate relationship with the socks. Hate to wear them, love to chew on them. Honestly, they crawl around this way like little dogs carrying around slippers.

Our Sunday Breakfast tradition continued with the most amazing Carmel Rolls. Though the Stuffed french toast is amazing and I loved the egg bake I must say that this is the best I've done so far. We also had potatoe&cheese corn cakes with them. If I do say so myself, I make a damn fine breakfast. I do have to thank Arleen for the recipe, though. It is not my own creation. It's been so delicious in fact, we had some folks wonder in today to dine with us over our coffee. Thanks Shelley and Ryan! We had a blast! And thanks for the Bday present, too! A big thanks to my awesome MIL as well. The gift was great and I love getting such a great movie to add to the collection- not to mention all the great soup (and breakfast!) recipes I get to try out!

3 comments :

  1. The girls are just too darn cute!! I wish I had a lack of junk in my trunk like Lili! And I must agree that the breakfast was wonderful! Thanks again for having us over. :) ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMM...looks sooooo good! Maybe I will luck out some time and be able to stay and enjoy! What a day brightener it was to open this and read about those little ladies antics! Appreciate your time in writing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.