Monday, July 5, 2010

Nice long weekend

That's what it's been. A nice long weekend. And you know, I haven't done a THING! How grand. Just sit and enjoy the family. While everyone else was escaping to the lake we escaped to - the mall! Lame, I know. But it was a good time. The girls had the whole play area pretty much to themselves and loved it. I got a cute new dress (thanks honey!) and a new phone! Yep, I am now a hipster mom with a blackberry. Best part it was free! The lady working "waived the fee" for extending my contract. Wow. I wish I had magic powers like that.

Besides that I got to watch the dog eat kiddie poop off the floor- don't ask. And enjoy a beer with my baby while we (sort of) watched fireworks. A good good weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.