Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Delayed

Screw you JC Penny and your stupid new website. Guess there are no pictures for now. Apparently you can no longer download the pictures to use on your desktop or I don't know, your BLOG! F-en heimers!

Suppose it's okay since the pictures didn't turn out too great anyway. VERY uncooperative kids coupled with a photographer who couldn't grasp the idea that they are TWO and are not pose-able. Nice try lady. Why don't you concentrate on picking up your camera an snapping some damn pictures already! Ugh. Professionals? Yeah, right. I saw at least a dozen super cute pictures go un-taken. Instead, we would try to get them to stop and sit on the stool with their knees together... Really? Come on, lady!

Anyway, we at least had a $50 coupon from a co-worker coupled with the 3.99 a sheet deal. So all our pictures for our family at a whopping $9.00. Not so bad I suppose. Guess you'll have to wait until they come in and I get around to scanning them.... Good luck with that :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.