Addi started the whole thing...
Lili followed; monkey see, monkey do
Then she upped the ante...
Ta-da!
Did I mention yet that I am having an affair? Yep. It's true. It started several weeks ago. He looks like my husband, he smells like my husband, but he makes me wonderful lunches...
Came home from work for a cold sandwich and found this instead. Note the nicely wrapped silverware and the ornately cut fruit cup... He looks like my husband, and smells like my husband but he's even better. Actually, we are even better. We shipped the kids off to Nana's house a couple weeks ago for a weekend slumber party. It was nice to feel like kids again or maybe like grown ups? Whichever, it was nice to see each other for a change and hear each other and snuggle with each other. We're working hard on keeping it going which is definitely more difficult when there are two small girls with big voices yelling over the tops of you. It sounds crazy, but I feel like I'm having an affair with my husband. I like it.





Yea for the two of you! Keep the romance going~it is VERY important that you squeeze in time for "having an affair with each other!" Loved having the girls too!! Nana and Mom W
ReplyDelete