Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Domestic Abuse

I never in a million years thought I would be the victim of domestic abuse. After all, I pride myself on being a strong, independent white woman who don't need no one telling *finger point upwards* her what to do or pushing her around *head swivel*. And yet here I am. Over the last week I have been slapped, bit, pushed, pinched and all around disrespected. But what is a woman to do when she is out numbered by two, two year olds?! Call the police? They would laugh me right out of town! Tell my husband? He doesn't care; thinks it's no big deal. After all, they love me right? And I love them, so what's the problem? I am scared to come home, that's what's wrong. It's only a matter of time before their love turns mean and my hair gets pulled, I get bitten or someone just randomly reaches out and scratches or pinches my face. I mean it. They are bullies lately. Ugh.

You'd never guess it by the cute pictures I am about to post...

but it's true. And they have been unbelievably naughty this last week. Not for Nana today (no daycare for the next 7 days, ugh). Not for Shannon (our daycare lady). Go figure. I think my hubby finally saw it this weekend; it was reiterated last night as Lili stood in her bedroom doorway and literally growled at us. Who's kids do that?! I really almost peed my pants as it was completely out of blue and hysterical! I don't know if it is cabin fever or simple "terrible twos". Either way I hope they outgrow it and SOON!


P.S. How can you be mad at them in these headbands! They look so grown up. And the glasses. Cute!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.