Into the coffee table to be more precise. Not even goofing around this time. Oh there was blood. From her nose and her mouth. There were tears. From her eyes and maybe her papa's. I was once again accused of being to much of a nurse & not freaking out enough. Like it's a bad thing. My freak out was internal as I wondered if Miss Addi had finally broken something. Her nose was slightly misshappen when I got to the scene. But about 5 minutes in the blood & tears stopped, her nose was back to normal shape and not tender and she was eating fine. Today shows only a slightly swollen upper lip and a very very small split in the lower lip. Tough as nails...
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.