I really am trying to be better about writing. I am hoping that being able to do so from my phone will help. Even though I have been writing more, I still have some catch up to do. I will try to make this quick...

Lili clowning around while I do the dishes. Papa's hat, two unmatched mama shoes, and papa's fingerless glove on her arm.

Addi in her cute piggies shortly after her last hair cut. What a cutie. I still can't believe how similar they can look one day and different the next. I can usually tell who's crying or who's calling my name, but there are days that I swear I can look right at them and have to pause for 3 count until I figure out who I am yelling at.

Papa, Addi hiding, & Lili crying...

Lili's cute do. The bobs are so cute I'm not sure I ever want them to grow it out...

Have you ever seen anyone look so sad?

Just as lazy as the damn cat- D*mn Spongebob

This is what happens when dad is left to help them with potty training. Twenty minutes in the bathroom looking at magazines. Next thing you know, she'll be in there playing on my cell phone...

I feel pretty bad about this one... Brian & I decided that it would be good for the girls to maybe have some one on one time with each of us and maybe good for them to spend some time apart. So, Bri took Lili with him to church last Sunday (don't strike me down, but church is just not my thing) while Addi stayed home with me. We played a bit before we bundled up to head outside. This was THE first excursion with the sled. Lili still hasn't got the chance to ride in it.

It was quite the workout pulling her around the yard. Finally I made her get out and pull the sled herself, which she thought was a blast. I then got the job of holding onto the back of her coat and keep her from falling over every 2 steps.

Puzzles are their new favorite thing. Particularly the goldfish puzzle their Auntie Julie gave them. Addi is the only one patient enough to actually 'fish' with the rod. It's just too bad it takes me 5 minutes to realize they are saying "Goldfish" and not "goat shit". Really, it was perplexing the first few times.
Those girls are too cute! Dontcha just love great big crocodile tears?!
ReplyDeleteCute post...
How's life?
Thanks for the fun pictures. You will never know who needs these so very much just to get thru the day! They are so adorable...Nana
ReplyDeleteThis makes me miss your little family more than ever :(
ReplyDelete