Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

As you may have noted from the previous blog, we spent Easter with my parents. It was a blast. Riding trikes, blowing bubbles and an Easter egg hunt! My grandmother was home from Arizona, allowing us to be part of the Welcome Wagon, as well.













I will share with you a small secret... I LOVE blowing bubbles. I think i enjoy it more than the girls. I love too see how many I can blow, how big I can blow them, can I catch them again? and I especially love to spin in a circle and let the bubbles create themselves. Yeah, I know. But it's the kid in me. I long for a giant bubble wand that I can enjoy under the guise of entertaining my kids. I want a bubble mower. I want a bubble gun. I want bubbles all summer long!






1 comment :

  1. Looks like all had a wonderful Easter egg hunt and visting with family, look at all the eggs both girls found what a hull.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.