Monday, April 18, 2011

Keepers!

Here are a couple of the keepers from the last month. Before we start, though, I would like to share a few of my recent favorites:

1. Addi's new phrase "Outsidealittlebit?" as if it is one word. Usually accompanied by a head tilt.
2. "Love you guys!" shouted in unison in response as I leave in the mornings.
3. The fact that we don't quite know our pronouns, i/e "Mama play with you! Mama play with you!"
4. When they fall down and you tell them to just "shake it off" they literally stand still and start to shake.
5. They sometimes think they are dogs and will pant, crawl & lick.
6. The recent discovery of the doctor play kit has developed a love for the band-aid cuff. Lili wears it and really whimpers. 
7. Everyday routine has yeilded the phrases "Nigh-Nigh first!" (pointer finger up) EVERY night, and when you tell them to take little bites or slow down they inevitably say "Don't choke" only a dozen times.





1 comment :

  1. Oh for real. Do you have any idea how badly you make me want to have twins?

    I know, I know...to anyone who doesn't have them, they're a novelty...to anyone that does have them, it's survival, right? ;)

    Seriously, tho...they are TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.