Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Perfect Example

Here, my friends, is a perfect illustration in the difference between my two girls (no pun intended). It is a frequently posed question.  Lili- serious realist; Addi- abstract, color-field.  I think this applies not only to their inner artist, but their personalities as well. Interpret that how you wish.

Lili- "Person"

Addi- "Person"


Can you guess between the last two who's is who's?

4 comments :

  1. I guess Addi did the one on top and Lili is the bottom one. The bottom one seens more detailed. Just a guess and of course..they are both very talented. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone else want to guess before I share the answer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think lili did the top one and addi did the bottom one... addi seems to color with a little more aggression.. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with my mom. I think Addi's on top and Lili's on the bottom. I'm curious what they are - any titles for these? ~Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.