Sign me up! Do they come in red or gray?Great job :)
me to..me too...very cute!! Sandie
You did a good job on the hat! I am what I call a "religious knitter - very wholey!" I'm a crocheter myself, it is easier for me.
I want a new hat for Christmas! Big sis Julie
Your curls are gorgeous... I need a hat... I always wear hats!
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Sign me up! Do they come in red or gray?
ReplyDeleteGreat job :)
me to..me too...very cute!! Sandie
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job on the hat! I am what I call a "religious knitter - very wholey!" I'm a crocheter myself, it is easier for me.
ReplyDeleteI want a new hat for Christmas! Big sis Julie
ReplyDeleteYour curls are gorgeous... I need a hat... I always wear hats!
ReplyDelete