 |
Lili & Lori making ornaments for the tree |
 |
| Grandpa "Good Guy" Larry & Adeline |
 |
| Feel the concentration? |
 |
| Addi, Grandma, Grandpa & Lili |
What monsters we created the week before (their birthday)! Open, open, open... we wouldn't even let them play with anything they received, but forced them to put the toys down and keep on opening... Then a week later we are upset because they seem so ungrateful, not even looking at what they got, not thanking anyone, just asking "more presents" as the shred the paper of the next box... Hmmm...
They were very spoiled little girls this year. I think next year we will have to make sure we put more "To Do" items on their list (movie tickets, museum passes, etc) or we will be shopping for a new storage shed to put all their stuff in!
 |
| Addi modeling the cool desk and chair set she got (Lili got one too in primary colors) |
 |
| Check out Addi's muscles!! |
I got a bunch of nice things myself including a beautiful snowflake necklace, a giant box of yard & knitting needles, a set of ramekins, an immersion blender, super cute socks, a great infinity scarf, the matching wallet to my new purse and about a bazillion more cool things! Just proof that I was an extra good girl this year.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.