Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Synapse


My vacation, thus far, in many pictures & few words...

DAY 1:

Spa Day 
Treated myself to a french manicure- did it myself, hence the blurry photo- it's blurry for a reason, folks

My hubby was very kind a treated me to a cut and color- AT THE SALON! No in-home, head hung over the sink crap for me!

And time left over to go to the fabric store...


DAY 2:
Shopping trip w/ last of my Christmas money...
I've been wanting a red scarf forever. I almost didn't find it; I feel far too old to be shopping at Wet Seal, but alas, I was desperate- and lucky!

The Haul
Oh yeah, and I got this black scarf... Did I mention I have a slight scarf obsession lately?

cute new work shoes on super-duper sale
DAY 3:
 oeufs en cocotte- or shirred eggs with bits of bread

they really were delicious...

fun new hairstyle for the day

new fabric becomes new curtains...

ta-da!

Off to pick up the girls from daycare.  No work until Monday!!

1 comment :

  1. Love the hair, love the scarves, love the oeufs en cocotte! I made myself some for breakfast just yesterday. Have a great little vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.