Tuesday, May 22, 2012

After Work

My new mommy resolution is to make an effort to have more fun.  I have actually been (half) seriously thinking about making a t-shirt that says "Fun Hater" on it. Always so busy being responsible, thinking 3 steps ahead, making sure no one stains their clothes, etc, to actually have any fun. So, fun it will be. More letting go.

So...

Sunday I let the girls cut bananas, paint them with chocolate and peanut butter (making sure not to scold them too much when I caught them licking the silicone brushes between strokes), and stuck them in the freezer. I even let them lick the bowls at the end. Then, because that wasn't enough of a mess, we made pudding!

Monday we rushed home, made our own lunches (yes, more mess) and packed them all up for a trip to Lake George to play at the park, watch the ducks, eat our picnic and enjoy the great day. We actually have a picture of Brian to prove he really does exist as part of the family (the downfall of the family photographer- you are never actually IN any pictures).



Just snuck in there to prove he was really with us...



Aren't I just Oozing fun?

JUMP!!!



Tuesday brought hot, hot, hot weather and swimsuits and sprinklers and towels drug through the mud...

I'm hanging in there, but not sure how much more fun I have in me.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.