Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Walk in the Garden

Just a peek of what's going on in my garden lately:






Mother Robin on her eggs

My rose bush came back! Full of buds and soon to bloom

Gladiolus bulbs starting to break through


The peonies are my current favorites and I cannot wait to meet them again this year

My clematis getting ready to show off

I wish you could smell these

My new raspberry trellis

Future strawberries


One of the many gnomes doing my dirty work...
Spearmint & cilantro in the back
Tarragon & chives



In the front yard

Impatient for bigger impatients!

We have baby birds (chickadees) living in here

Just a peek. More to come once things get blooming. I hope to get some great bird pictures this year with all the babies & the bird bath which has become a backyard hot spot.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.