Sunday, July 22, 2012

Foiled by Chocolate Pudding

So I promised you more... Well, I was hoping to show you beautiful skirts modeled by my darling daughters. However, Lili refused to wear hers in lieu of some pink leopard sparkle top & I was not quick enough to catch Addi and was utterly foiled by chocolate pudding at lunch. Well, perhaps next week after laundry is done...

Birds for Lili



And Lemons for Addi-  Yes, they are also reversible
I have recently discovered a new love of my sewing machine spurred on by the ridiculously cute, yet just as ridiculously priced skirts I bought the girls at Brookings Art Festival. But like all young love, we are destined to be apart. Children, dishes, my husband, my job... ugh! When is a young girl to find time for this sort of commitment that sewing brings. The best I could do was cut out pieces for my next 2 projects (hello shirt for me and dresses for the girls) and pin my next 36 ideas to Pinterest.
Purchased at $32+, but aren't they cute!

I did manage to re-vamp two of my cardigans that had been left unworn. And Lili went shopping with me earlier to pick up some new fabric at good ol' Walmart- she even suckered me into buying some Spongebob fabric which should make some cute summer/fall tunics- cute if you're 3. But one must aim to please the consumer, I suppose. Hopefully, Bri doesn't feel left out. Though, I may have just enough Spongebob left to make one killer bowtie...

1 comment :

  1. Very cute and well worth every cent, although I have to say yours are cuter :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.