What a weird day yesterday. We came home to our neighbors (Chloe 9 yr & Canden 4 yrs) playing outside in their yard with the leaves. The girls were so excited and wanted so badly to play outside with them. So, I let them. It was so odd to allow my kids to play outside BY THEMSELVES on the other side of the fence. I headed in to cook supper and was afraid to even turn on some music for fear it would distract me from my kids running into the street or screaming in pain... Yeah, I know. Paranoid.
Instead, the kids came banging on the door wanting to know if they could go over to Chloe's house to play Barbies. Wow. "Okay... I guess, if it's okay with your mom...but just for a little bit". It was the weirdest thing ever. I almost missed enjoying the quiet just from being so weirded out. I mean, I wasn't prepared for that sort of thing. But they got the chance to play for about 30 min, I made supper in peace and it was fun for all of us.
Some fall favorites I am thankful for:
 |
| Hot tea- my favorite! |
 |
| Soup cooking season |
 |
| Mmmm.... Lentil Stew |
 |
| Random picture to make my mother jealous and see if you are paying attention |
 |
| Outside adventures |
 |
| Not to mention the pretty fall colors |
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.