So, Friday started the "Front Yard Project". We are looking to spruce up the front yard, eventually extending plants & flowers all the way to the sidewalk. Baby steps. This year we go out a couple feet and go gradually from there. I placed an order for a variety of new plants through the Farmers Seed Catalog and am expecting their arrival any day. I want to make sure that everything is ready when they do.
Well, turns out I'm pretty out of shape and quickly tired. Giving up, I decided to move onto project #2, "Paint the Sun Room". My hubby & father plan to help me put up a wood ledge along the knee rail. Right now it just collects dust and dirt from the open windows that stick in the orange peel wall texture. (So the outcome isn't great, but bear in mind that it will look more finished once that is completed- and my crappy tape job marks are covered).
That completed, a trip to the liquor store to pick up some beer, homemade pizza, and a movie.
Saturday morning brought the hanging of my birdhouse, a funeral, and then back to finish the Front Yard Project. A trip to Walmart, veggie burritos, peeing with the door open, sodding the backyard hole, more beer and another movie. Very productive, however, I have a feeling that my back is going to be stiff and sore tomorrow.
And this, well, this is somewhat random as I completed this last week. A once homely lamp shade now looks fun, not to mention all the fun I had punching out the circles!











No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.