Friday, February 21, 2014

A Big Shout Out

Thursdays have become a pretty fun day around here.  Typically, we get together with a few other mom's and their kids. The activity varies from week to week, but gives our kids a chance to run, play, explore, and us a chance to talk.  It's been great because it really feels like a group of women that I have things in common with other than just being mothers.

Well, Brianna was the great mind behind it (I cannot take any credit for organizing it) and having a young son decided that this week's adventure would be to our local fire department.  She arranged everything so that on Thursday our group of 4 families was able to show up, be warmly greeted by Officer Supan, and get an amazing tour.

















Yeah, it was pretty awesome.  I think I can safely say that the adults probably had more fun than the kids.  If you ever get the chance I would suggest you check it out. 

2 comments :

  1. Looks like you three had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute kiddies! I absolutely Love the boots in the puddle ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.