Well, because I wasn't feeling busy ENOUGH (hah!) I've decided to expand my horizons a bit and I am now featuring new works on Society6!

For those of you not familiar with Society6 they have a TON of really great work from artists and graphic designers. In addition to prints and canvas, they offer images on many practical items such as coffee mugs, tshirts, cell phone covers, totes, and hell, even rugs!
I've heard from a lot of people who love the images, but for one reason or another prints just aren't their thing. So now's your chance to rock it as a tshirt or whatever cool thing you like. And as I said, I have some new work I created that is ONLY AVAILABLE ON SOCIETY6!

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.