Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Where's Bill Cosby When You Need Him?

Anyone remember "Kids Say the Darndest Things"?  Well, I never did think it was that funny.  Now I'm a parent so I think I can relate better and will be desperately awaiting reruns on Netflix-  after all, who doesn't want to watch cute kids and ugly Cosby sweaters?

So, I wanted to share a couple of the cute things my kids have said over the last week that had me rolling.  (Note: all of these were overheard by me while they were playing Barbies):

* A: "Meet my boyfriend; he's a zombie"  L: "What are you?"  A: "....uh.... a teenager?"

* L: "I'll be right back.  I have diarrhea."  A: "Well, you better hurry"

* A: "I'm a teenager. I don't like anything.  I only like texting."   L: "Yeah? Rock on."

* L: "Ooh! You smell like a butt's butt!"  A: I know.

Oh, the joys of being a mom to two creative, adorable girls.  And to think I could have missed all this.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.