Sunday, July 20, 2014

Grandma Deb's


We are having a blast here in the southwest corner of the state. Made a trip to the Great Plains Zoo in good ol' SD.

The girls did get sick (and I'm talking scrapping up piles of vomit off the floor let's hose you down in the tub sick). But luckily it was a quick bug and they are starting to feel better.

Tonight we are braving the humidity (and the curious raccoons) to camp out in the yard. I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret this tomorrow when they've kept me up half the night, but they are SO excited. It's definitely not my parents gig, but it's something I enjoy and am happy to do with the girls (although I may change that opinion by morning).





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.