Hey you all!
It's coming on the end of the year- like it or not- and I'm looking to do some housekeeping here on the blog.
I know that some of you are new here. Welcome. I am happy to have you. Thanks for coming and I hope that you know that your ideas & needs mean so much.
I also know that some of you have been here with me through bed-rest, night terrors, bad jobs and bad days over the SIX YEARS I've been writing this. I love you all for the support you've given me and want to make sure that as we tackle a new year together that I am giving back to you.
This blog has been so many things over the years and moving forward it will most likely continue to be just as complex and varied as my crazy life/mind. That said, I truly value what you have to say and what you want to see here.
So won't you help me out and take a quick survey and help me figure out what you want to see here. Whether you are a new follower or here all along, YOUR OPINION MATTERS!
No names are being collected. Be honest. Be vocal. Be you!
Just click HERE to take my quick survey!
Thank you in advance.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.