Wednesday, December 10, 2014

So... Yeah.

My "goal" in addition to a ton of necklaces and bobby pins... I'm getting gray hairs!
I know, I know. I missed Monday. Also, there is a REAL good chance you're not getting anything tomorrow either.  Sorry. I'm trying desperately to pull together a bunch of new stuff for my show this Saturday because in all my self loathing I never thought I'd sell as much as I did.  I guess I'm more awesome than I thought.  So something has to give and this week it is you my dear.  Know that I am think of you, missing you, and feeling horrendously guilty about it, but I will try to make it up to you next week.

Booth from last week's show

1 comment :

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.