Of course it was a surprise to hear that we were having twins however, it wasn't as big a shock as some may think. As a matter of fact we (along with most of my family) were half way expecting it! Heres why...
My Grandpa Alm (who is now passed), as a little game liked to guess what all the pregnant gals in the family were about to have for children. The only thing with Grandpa was that he seemed to always be right. So, if he said "its gonna be a boy!" you might as well start buying blue... So, as legend has it he was always spot on. Well, one day years ago, on the subject of my unknown future wife and I, my grandpa said I'd have twin girls. A day I like to consider dooms day! (just kidding I really couldn't be more excited about this whole situation!)
From that day on my entire family and I have been preparing (as much as one can prepare for two babes). My family and I decided that it would probably be best not to let Kelly in on this little "prediction" until after we were married, for fear that she would run for the hills. Alas she took the news like a champ and decided to live out her fate. Such a brave girl!
I know my Grandpa would be smiling two kind of smiles if he heard the news today. One because he was right... The other because we think we're prepared for this!
So, now you know the story too...
Brian
week nine coming up!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.