Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vvvrrrmmm's & Zzzzzzz's

So we are just past the 10 week mark and I already feel like I've been pregnant for an eternity. It doesn't help that none of my clothes fit anymore and that I am tired ALL DAY LONG so each day just drags by. Up for an hour or two. Sleep for an hour or 3. Up for another three then out for the nite. You'd think it would go by faster when you only see about 8 hours of each day!

My stubbornness is slowly wearing off and I think I like the new vehicle. For those who don't know, we had just leased a new vehicle about a few weeks before we found out we were having twins. Big mistake. Our cute little eco-friendly car didn't really fit two car seats in it let alone much else. So Brian got to spend an entire day wheelin' and dealin' with the auto company to convince them to let us out of our lease and sell us a vehicle that would. He did well, and we got ourselves a 2006 Hyundai Tuscan. I was determined to hate it (and was succeeding) as it was not my super cute, super smart little car that could tell me (in words) what song was playing on the radio and who it was by. How it knew I'll never get to know. But this one is good, and will work much better. And other than the radio thingy, it isn't all that much different.

We did find a super sweet deal that we couldn't pass up on a double stroller that allowed both car seats to snap onto it. We are now currently applying for our Class A licensure as we will soon be driving a semi-truck sized stroller through the mall. Wish us luck.

(Auntie Julie got to meet the midgets, soon it will be Auntie Erin's turn! We can't wait!!)

2 comments :

  1. Dear Little Ones~I decided I must tell you how incredibly amazing it is to love something so much that is so small! Life is definitely changing fast for your mommy and daddy. They even have decided to give up their kitties for you...that was BIG! But I promise your daddy will NOT throw you off the cupboard or send you to the basement "crying" when you crawl on the cupboard or table! We will be anxious to hear about the reports each month on how you are doing. Thanks to your mommy and daddy for sharing this amazing story this way. ...We know you must be growing well and that you must eat lots cuz mommy says she is always hungry! Nana and gpa Gary continue to pray for your safe keeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B and K,
    I think you're having twin girls but Kaylyn insists that Grandpa told her years ago that you would be having twin boys so....I guess the twins part is a no-brainer but the gender part...well...Love and kisses to the little ones. We'll be praying for them and for you.
    Love, Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.