Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Flying past 16 weeks

So, four months. It feels so much longer than that! ha-ha! Once again, it's been a very eventful week. Friday I left work early because I was having a lot of cramping and went in to visit Dr. Kroska. After my exam he reassured us that all looked well and that the cramping was probably because my uterus is angry about having to stretch and grow so fast and that I can expect this to continue. Brian, thinking he was all sneaking and such, put into the Dr.'s head that an ultrasound might be a good idea. Little did I know at the time that this was going to be more than the simple abdominal ultrasound (I won't go into details, but Brian was there and I'm pretty sure I am owed at LEAST one more back rub and a foot rub too). The tech was nice enough to give us a little peak at the peanuts. They were a little quieter than last time, but doing well. And no, we still don't know what they are as it was too soon to tell whether they are boys, girls or a combo.

1 comment :

  1. If these little scares continue, Nana will have to let her hair go gray...or your daddy could make a fortune coloring it! We are so glad all is well. But way to shake up mommy and daddy and keep them on their toes! You have to stand your ground right from the beginning. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.