Thursday, September 18, 2008

And the winner is!?!?

All of you who voted for one of each.... you lose. However! All of you who voted two boys... also wrong. The winners are the Two Girls voters! (which seems to be most of you)

Thats right, Kelly had her 20 week ultrasound today and we were told without a doubt that we will be having identical twin girls. So, the ladies are growing well about 13 and 14 ounces. Hearts, bladders, brains and blood flow is all good. They were hanging out cheek to cheek today while we saw them (thats face cheek to butt cheek) and having a bit of a face kicking contest. We even caught one sucking its fingers already!

Kelly has really started to feel them squirming around lately. And we did get to see a pretty strange looking "bump" on her belly the other night (maybe a head or a butt?) I'm really looking forward to feeling the kicks though I am grateful I get to feel them from the outside of kelly's tummy instead of in mine.

I did get one of the "monkey cages" (crib) put together the other day and without too much trouble (or swearing). So soon the nursery will start looking like a nursery.

Speaking of nursery in the transition of the guest room to the nursery we've taken down our computer desk and have yet to re-connect the scanner. As soon as we get it back up and running we will be sure to post some of the 30 pictures we have from todays ultrasound. And since we were also told today that we will be getting monthly ultrasounds now there will be many to look forward to.

until next time!

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh...too wierd! Great Gpa was right...you can bet he is up in heaven clapping his hands tonight!! We are so grateful for these two little "pink" blessings! I am almost speechless...ok,youre right... that won't EVER happen. Thanks for sharing this incredible news!!
    Nana and Gpa Gary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.