Well, we've finally hit the milestone. Our babies, if they had to, could actually have a chance to survive in this big open world. (That's the nurse in me, sorry). My belly is growing, more round now than outwards, I think. My feet are growing, my rings haven't fit me for weeks and I think I see the first hint of a stretch mark (Oi!) The babies are active, one in particular loves to bounce off my bladder. Brian is surviving, just barely some days... He's been a great help and like me I think he can't wait for these babies to come (ha-ha)!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
24 weeks and going...
Well, we've finally hit the milestone. Our babies, if they had to, could actually have a chance to survive in this big open world. (That's the nurse in me, sorry). My belly is growing, more round now than outwards, I think. My feet are growing, my rings haven't fit me for weeks and I think I see the first hint of a stretch mark (Oi!) The babies are active, one in particular loves to bounce off my bladder. Brian is surviving, just barely some days... He's been a great help and like me I think he can't wait for these babies to come (ha-ha)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.