Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby shower

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Our first baby shower was on Saturday (thank you Auntie Lori). All in all it was fun, which is not at all what I expected based on any of the showers I had been to in the past. I suppose it is different when you are there surrounded by your family and people you love vs. complete strangers at someoneelse's shower. It was really great to see everyone and show off this big round belly in person. Everyone was of course too good to us, but I'm not complaining. And I never thought opening gifts could be such a work out! An informal thank you to all who were there (and those who weren't but sent their well wishes). We are so blessed to have an amazing family who is so supportive and happy for us. Thank you! As you can tell Brian had quite the time getting it all in there (not to mention all the salsa grandma Deb sent with), but managed to and leave just enough room for us and Lucky. Next shower, Lucky stays behind....

1 comment :

  1. Wow! How blessed indeed! Those two lilltle girls have no idea how much they are loved already..with lots more to come. Maybe lucky will get at least a bone at the next one...? We are looking forward to seeing all those goodies. Nana And Gpa Gary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.