Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's raining baby gifts!





Here are some photos from the Meyer/Vaske baby shower. I know that I have been pretty terrible about getting pics up... The afghan (left) was made by the babies' great GREAT grandmother Verna Lange who is no longer with us. Needless to say there were tears. It was her last afghan. Such blessed little girls. And here is a photo of the woman responsible for the wonderful shower:























Auntie Lori! Isn't she cute... This is the gene pool our sweet little girls will come from... Yikes!






As I couldn't make it to the Wohlman shower in Renville they brought the shower to me the following day complete with decorations, presents and all the oohhhs and aaahhhs.


















Even Amber gave her approval of the gifts. Once again, we were spoiled by family and friends (not that we are complaining). Our girls will want for nothing apparently. My friends Crystal and Brandy were kind enough to throw me a mini shower (us 3 girls and DQ Icrecream cake) while everyone partied in Renville so I wouldn't be lonely. Now it's just a matter of re-organizing the nursery and THEN I will FINALLY post some pictures. After all that excitement (and working maybe a little too hard yesterday to put stuff away) I have been trying to take it easy today. The girls feel "Locked & Loaded" as I like to call them when I am up even briefly to use the bathroom or get some water. I think it's their way of reminding me that I need to take it easy and they, not their nursery or the house need to be my first priority now. Lucky for me I have an amazing husband who does my every bidding (I definitly worked him good today, just ask him). He does it all with a smile (and quite a bit of sarcasm and teasing. I believe he recently compared me to Gilbert Grape's mom. I think it was a hermit joke not a fat joke, at least for his safety it better have been). Really, we will all be some very lucky ladies to have him around.

1 comment :

  1. Those little girls are going to be damn sexy if they look anything like me! Auntie Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.