Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

So my hubby has retired to bed early, tuckered out from a hard days work. Thanks to him (and a little help from Grandma Deb) we had a marvelous feast. Turkey, goose, potatoes, corn, gravy, green bean casserole, 2 kinds of pie... It was pure gluttony and no one left hungry. I, as usual, forgot to grab the camera and take any pictures to document this event. *kicking myself* I behaved myself, up only to eat, but here I sit counting contractions and hoping I don't have to wake my sleeping prince to escort me to the local hospital. I've been on my meds almost 3 weeks now and I'm pretty sure that the effects are wearing off. However, I am thankful to have made it this far. I didn't think I would to be honest. I am also very thankful to have such a supportive and loving family (on BOTH sides). I'm not sure I would have held onto my sanity this long. I'm also very thankful for my wonderful hubby (not that he'll believe it). He's been a life saver and is going to make a wonderful dad. And honey, please remember that when these babies come and I am half nuts from hormones and sleep deprivation and seem to be taking it all out on you (which I will try not to do but probably will anyway) I really do love you and appreciate all that you do and thank God everyday that you came into my life. I don't think there is anyone more perfect for me. No one.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.