Saturday, November 29, 2008

Round Three

So yesterday brought yet another trip to the hospital. Contractions over 4 hours the night before and then starting right away in the morning despite my meds. So in I go, get a shot and they kick me back out as they don't seem to be causing me to dilate or anything. I get home and wouldn't you know they just start up again. It's so confusing. I get told by the doc and clinic staff to come in if I'm having contractions because I'm high risk for preterm labor and then I get there and get told that I should expect them and unless they are progressing there's no need to come in. I thought the whole idea was to stop them before they progressed? And if my meds are no longer working that would mean coming in daily. So I've decided that since I see our lovely Dr. weekly as it is, I am not going back in till these little buggers are coming out. A shot for about 2 hours of contraction free life? Pointless really. The yucky side effects last longer. I have yet to shower today, but I promise that a little later their will be some 31 wk pics...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.