Saturday, November 15, 2008

Look at it shine!

Boy, does my house look great! My parents and my sister Lori came up to visit today. It was so nice to see them. It's been a long time. Unfortunately, my parents don't make it up much and we don't make it their way much either. It probably doesn't help that we put them to work everytime their here! This was their idea, though, I swear. The boys were sent off to play, giving Brian a much needed break and the girls started scrubbing, dusting, sweeping and vacuuming. It looks pretty sharp! We threw the baby clothes in the wash so that I could work on folding them from my spot on the couch making me feel at least a little bit helpful. Folding all those clothes just reminded me how VERY blessed we are to have such giving family and friends. These girls will definitely be little fashionistas. Fashionistas who will not have clothes or blankets listed on their christmas list as their closet has no more room (hint hint grandparents!). In fact, they told me the other day that they are in need of nothing this christmas as everyone was so good to them already. All the hard work mustn't have scared the folks too badly as they are talking about coming to join us for Thanksgiving as I won't be traveling. Hopefully, it will be the beginning of many family gatherings under our roof. Something I know that I've often longed for. I just never expected to start growing a family so fast!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.