Friday, November 14, 2008

29 weeks


Another week down. Each one feels like a huge milestone. The girls are getting heavy and it is fun to see how they just flop off to the side now when asleep and take me and my belly with them! It's getting hard to get comfortable and very hard to breathe. We've (the girls and I) have been reading some Lemony Snicket books while they are awake and boy does that seem like a work out. Who knew that long sentences could make one so out of breath. We've decided to start taking photos weekly now so you can admire my gut and all its glory (45 inches of it to be exact). He-he. I'm having a hard time seeing my ever growing stretchmarks as "glorious battle wounds", but I'm trying. Just so many changes it's so overwhelming. Not just my body (which seems to be going downhill fast) but I'm turning THIRTY this week! Ouch! I know that doesn't seem like much to all you 'been there done that' crowd, but I'm sure if you searched your memory you'd recall it was a bit of an awakening. What a year...

1 comment :

  1. Hi Kelly, I sure am glad you're able to keep us all up to date via "Smudges&Blips" (leave it to you to come up with something so cute!) Hang in there, girl! I would love to come visit you if you're up for it, but I may have a cute 3 yr old tag-along with me! --Naomi K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.