So not much new. Still quite a bit of contractions, less frequent but definetly stronger. They're still in there though which I guess is a plus for them. We have our growth ultrasound on Monday and will get to see how big these ladies are getting. Judging by how uncomfortable I've been I'd say they are nearing about 15 lbs each.
I'm managing to hang in there, barely. I've been a bit bipolar I think. Up and down. Spent Tuesday working on all sorts of projects as my friend Tracy TOTALLY DITCHED ME (yeah, that's right Tracy, I'm outing you!). Got my hopes all up and then left me hanging (you should all send her "boo's"). I wish I could post pics, but most of them are gifts, so I can't really do that without ruining the suprise. I will say that I am definitely enjoying my sticker maker that Brandy got me last year. I wish I could make stickers of everything. Then Wed and today I've been feeling pretty down and I'm pretty sure Brian will be removing all ropes and sharp objects from the house. The girls are coming over to keep me company while he is at work tonight so that should help.
I've been reading some good books and trying my best to keep busy. Lots of movies and lots of TV. Pretty sure my brain is rotting away. I'm bored. Blah.
Hang in there, Kelly. We're praying for you and the babies (and Brian!). Much love.
ReplyDeletePatty Borden Grinsell