Saturday, November 29, 2008

Embarrassing Photos....

Yes, I will admit that I am vain. There it is. And now I know why I don't remember seeing many, if any photos of my mother when she was pregnant: It's not pretty. This is me in my latest of looks: Moo-moos and stretchy pants. That's when I'm not stealing tshirts from my hubby. My new dilemma is what does a girl do when she starts to out grow even her hubby's clothes?



This is our official 31wk photo. Forgot to enlist Brian's help before he had to leave for work so this is the best I could do. As you can see more than just my belly is filling out. It's amazing how honest people are with you when you are pregnant. Such as reminding you, as if you didn't notice, that your face is filling out. Thank you. I notice it daily. So is my nose. And my feet are thickening too, thank you. Would you like to comment on my purple armpits? That's right, purple armpits. Who knew. Or maybe the acne and bacne you might like to discuss... Oh, I know, maybe we could all remark on the gross number of skin tags forming on my neck along with the weird little red spots across my chest and arms that are I don't even know what. And the stretch marks. Those are my favorite. You see, I was stressed out around the 24wk mark and made one of those "Please God, if you let me have healthy babies I will put my vanity aside and you can hit me with what you like because none of that matters more than my girls" pleas. Not that it isn't true. The girls are more important than any of it. But it was meant more like one of those "Please, dad if you buy me a new bike I'll never ask for anything ever again" type pleas. Apparently, God didn't get that and shortly there after started with the stretch marks and went from there. Hmmm.....


And this last one is from our trip yesterday with me about to be hooked up to all the fancy monitors. I thought it might be fun (mostly horribly embarrassing) to show off the belly from a different angle. Now everyone, don't take me too seriously. I love my girls to death, but from this couch all I have left is to b*tch, piss and moan so my apologies. Try to remember that I am a woman who has been at a "term" pregnancy (by measurements) for almost a month with maybe another month to go... Can you imagine? Not to mention my couch is permanently shaped like my tuckie. Ugh.

5 comments :

  1. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! FOREVER MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Kell - and you are doing such an amazing job keeping those girls healthy - I hope you are so proud of that!!! Plus, you are totally entitled to all the complaining you want... I decided it comes with bedrest! keep it up - can't wait to see you (in more than a few weeks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your father in law and mother in law agree with "Forever mom"...you are definitely a beautiful women...one who is giving more than her share to create two healthy, beautiful lives! What an amazing job you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing amazing. Everyone at work is thinking about you lots and wishing you all the best! I would love to come visit if you are up for visitors to relieve the bordom and/or to vent outloud! I'm free Friday, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably won't make you feel any better but I AM JEALOUS!!! I would trade any day with you...'cept for the part of being married to my bro..sorry bro, no offense but thats just a really weird thought. Anyway, in spite of the ieda that this (my) selfish living is glamorous and exciting, it gets really lonely, really old, really fast. So here's the deal. When you're feeling a little better, you come here, stay in my studio with the 180 degree view of the ocean, go party with my girlfriends, and do whatever and I'll come stay with the twins! I think it's a good trade!! I think you would soon discover YOU ARE STILL HOT!! Just trying to cheer you up Kell. Love you, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.