So, for those of you clever little fellows who have been paying close attention you may have noticed that there have been no 33 wk photos. Instead of the usual ugly photo of me looking ridiculous we had our photographer friend Kara come over and take some professional photos of me looking ridiculous. It will take a little time, but eventually we will post them. Until then, you'll just have to wait a little. I'm now measuring a 46.5 inch waist circumference. Unreal.
Another doc appointment today. Or rather there was suppose to be, but... We endured another ultrasound. They are getting more uncomfortable everytime. Once again they tried to look at their cranial arteries which is not something they typically do so of course it took much longer than it needed. And if that wasn't frustrating enough Dr. Kroska had the nerve to go to Las Vegas and then get snowed in! Doesn't he know he's not supposed to be going anywhere until these babies come? So his nurse stopped in to tell us that we would be meeting with someone else we hadn't met before and that our appt would be pushed back 45min (if everything ran on time). Well, lets just say I can empathize with frustrated postal workers packin' heat. So, after some heated discussion (between Bri and I, as neither of us were in a very good mood after all this) we opted out of a visit altogether. Afterall, what were we really going to do. That and we meet with Perinatology on Thursday. Both girls got a perfect score of 8/8 on the BPPs so I guess that's reassuring and we haven't recieved any phone calls concerning the dopplers from last Thurs or today so they must be okay... that or no one's even looked at them. That could probably go either way.
Other than that, Bri took his Christmas tips and bought himself a Wii today. I guess I will be seeing a lot of his backside as he lives it up infront of the TV. I am impatiently awaiting my sticker/magnet machine. It just can't get here fast enough.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.