Saturday, December 13, 2008
Spaghetti
Don't get jealous, it sounds better than it is. Anyone who knows my family knows that my grandmother makes the most wonderful spaghetti and has passed down the secret recipe to my mother (who may have out mastered the master, but don't tell grandma) and then passed it down to me. I am realizing tonight that I am already a failure as a mom. I can't do it. My spaghetti is never even close though I SWEAR I don't miss a step. Not to say it's bad tasting or anything, but I am definitely the killer of tradition. So mom, you are going to have to take me under your wing and help me master this before the girls are old enough to realize that their mother is a sham. I don't think I could live with myself. Spaghetti, spaghetti, my kingdom for perfect spaghetti...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
ANY TIME:) FOREVER MOM
ReplyDelete