Thursday, December 25, 2008

Updates

Okay, so I'm far too tired to post any pictures tonight. Tomorrow. I just wanted to give a quick update. The girls are doing well and both out of their isolettes and in cribs! I can't wait until they can come home and share one. No IVs, no oxygen, no nothing! Just two sweet little girls! They just have to get this feeding stuff all down. Addi is usually pretty awake come chow time, but hasn't quite figured out exactly what she needs to do. Some days she does great and others, well, not so hot. We tried supplementing her the other day as I am not making enough for them yet, but as soon as a little of that hit her belly she was out. She didn't even finish 1/3 of her feeding before the food coma set in. Lili, well, Lili is our snuggle bug. Little Ms. Mellow. It's not real often I even get a girl interested in feeding and when I do she isn't quite aware of what the expectations are. Oh well. They will get there and in the mean time I just need to be patient I suppose. I want them home so badly, though. I miss them something terrible. Tomorrow I plan on camping out at the hospital and soaking up as much time with the girls as I can.

Santa came to visit today and see the girls all dressed up for the occasion in their little red outfits and tights from Nana and Grandpa W. (Patience, pictures tomorrow). Papa gave them baths and they loved it. All in all, a very happy Christmas and it was amazing to get to spend today as our own little family of four. We make a pretty cute little family if I do say so myself.

1 comment :

  1. Babies and Christmas just seem to go together don't they? My firstborn was born on Christmas Day and we dressed him in a little red and white striped sleeper with Santa hat. Glad you guys got to have a good Christmas with your daughters too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.