Okay, so nothing new posted in the last few days, but truth be told these girls don't DO anything! They are so very boring! Eat then sleep 3-4hrs then eat and then sleep. So dull. I know, all you mothers out there are laughing your tushes off right now thinking, "boy, she better be careful what she wishes for. Her time is coming! Ha-ha!" Yeah, I know. I'm not really THAT naive. But still... They don't even cry or nothing. Snuggling is usually forced on them as they are comatose by the end of the feeding.
I'm feeling like my old self. I've lost THIRTY POUNDS since these little girls were born and only have a few more to go before I'm back to my pre-baby weight (yeah, I'm bragging. It's rude I know, but let's be honest, you'd do the same!) I only wish I would have worn more bikinis while I had the chance as I won't be baring any belly ever again. Well, maybe once I'm seventy, but I figure by then I can do whatever I want and just be that crazy old lady who lives down the street. Sweet, but not quite all there if you know what I mean!
Since these girls are so BORING, the adjustment to being a mom has been pretty easy so far. I definitely have my moments where I get a bit soggy and emotional when we snuggle and I am having a hard time letting others into my home. I'm pretty greedy when it comes to these girls and cringe at the thought of leaving them with anyone other than my hubby. It's kinda weird. Afterall, Nana has YEARS of experience working with infants and kids as she did run a daycare, and my husband spends his free time entertaining himself with the fart noises his new phone makes. You'd think it wouldn't be so hard... Did I mention he also can turn his phone into a lightsaber that makes sound effects and everything?
No new photos (did I mention that they don't DO anything?) but will hopefully post something new soon. Oh, and the girls send out some get well wishes to grandma Deb. They miss you and send their love!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.